Thursday 4 November 2010

Out Of The Mood To Study

I was thinking about money from yesterday's night. Well, not about getting rich thus having lots of money and 'hidup aman bahagia selama-lamanya'. That is only in Heaven. No one will have a happy life like those fairy tales on this world.

What about money then? Well, having a little just enough to do some simple things that I believe I need to do. I mean, we can't live comfortably with nothing. At least, having some basic life needs, and maybe just a little bit to have a nice life and to share with other.

And that 'a little bit' is really subjective. Depends on what we really need. And, lets talk about myself.

I like money. Who doesn't? But really, having money is awesome. Used to have money more than I need. And I ended up wasting those money to release the stress. In the beginning, it seemed cool. But eventually, I feel bored. I can get what I want easily, but not happiness.

Thus, I believe, money is not the major thing to make us happy ie 'hidup aman bahagia selama-lamanya'.

Currently, there are two things which I want to do, and I badly need money. I'm not kind of person who can really wait. So I always stressed out when I think about those two things.

So, can't really be happy without money either.

I need it to be just enough. And that is the best.

No comments: