Saturday 14 November 2009

Deleting Posts

Now, I deleted all the entries before. I know lots of them are inappropriate to write in here. So, just assume this is one new blog and you never read anything inside here before.

The concept is maybe still the same. A-la diary. Actually, I don't know what is okay to put in here. Personal experience, personal opinion, personal.....life?

I was having difficulties in understanding what my life is all about before. I was blaming all the bad things and habit that I picked up and learnt and experienced all these horrible 22 years of my life. Blaming others, and Allah's arrangements (even not directly), pretending that I am the victim. How.....arrogant!!

I hope this feel-good feeling will never end. Because, there is something that I am worrying about recently. I believe, I have shortage of memories. I mean, I easily forget things that I felt and said as early as yesterday. Well, not all things but a quarter of them. For example, I know I did chat with a friend yesterday, but I don't remember about what. We had a long chat, the topics might be random, and it was great, but I don't remember what.



No, I'm going senile!!

Well, another thing about yesterday, I had a long chat (too) with my parents. I was asked to follow them to Sungai Buluh. I will have a session, to cure me actually. It got something to do with the 'thing' that resides within me. And I was told that I am not normal and weird. I was sad at first, but to think, it's not just me who behaves like me. I know someone as I am. And not surprisingly, I feel attached to that person and we go well together. Maybe, it's just because of the differences of our personalities which make people think that we are not normal. (^_^)

Let me get this straight, if nothing change after this, I don't want to go to another session anymore.

Whatever happens, I feel great this morning. I hope it will always be, insyaAllah.

No comments: