Monday 6 June 2011

Berdosanya Aku

I was accidentally found out something I wish I should know. But the thing that I found out really bothers me as it is related to someone that I know and love so much.

And unfortunately, I found myself to be so weak to go face to face to that person and talk. It's just because I committed the same thing, and I am still finding it is too hard to maintain myself restraining from committing that very thing, and now to talk about the same matter to another person?

You know, nobody is perfect. We want to perfecting ourselves. And some don't really care about that. Life's short, should enjoy them while you're still young, I'm not that goody-goody type of person so what?, and many more 'excuses' that are used to denying the fact that we did something wrong.

And in this modern world, everything seems to be have no limit. Everything. And it scares me because I am a kind of person who actually doesn't care.

And then I came across these verses in Surah Al-Furqan, their meanings are:
dan orang-orang yang tidak mempersekutukan Allah dengan sembahan yang lain dan tidak membunuh orang yang diharamkan Allah kecuali dengan (alasan) yang benar, dan tidak berzina; dan barang siapa yang melakukan demikian itu, nescaya dia mendapat hukuman yang berat, (68)
(yakni) akan dilipatgandakan azab untuknya pada hari kiamat dan dia akan kekal dalam azab itu, dalam keadaan terhina, (69)
kecuali orang-orang yang bertaubat dan beriman dan mengerjakan kebajikan; maka kejahatan mereka diganti Allah dengan kebaikan. Allah Maha Pengampun, Maha Penyayang. (70)


Reading the meaning of the verses, suddenly makes me cry. I felt like all the burdens that are crushing me, lifted. I felt..... Allah is so great. I always feel there is no hope for me to pay back of what I've done before. I felt helpless. I know He is the Most Forgiving, but a large lump inside me still doubting, because I know I am not truly turning over a new leaf. I still have the bad habits from the past which I still cannot get rid, and I am weak. I am very weak when it concern with feeling, wants and emotion.

And another thing that hits me, of how I am trying hard; not to skip prayers, read the Quran regularly, not to speak too much, do something that can make me forget about what-not, wear appropriately, and whatever I can do to make me close to Him to stop me to do the same thing over and aver again, but I'm not 100% success in doing so.

And what if another people who doesn't even have that sinful feeling, and doesn't really practicing religion faithfully; what should we do? What should I do?

And I don't know. I need to talk to someone. I really need to.

No comments: