Sunday 10 May 2009

Today Is Bright!!

Sangat terang, tapi masih lagi a bit windy, seems to be a very nice day to go out. I bet Bute Park is full of people right now, playing football, having a walk with cute little doggy, watching kids running over the field, jogging. Bandar pun ramai orang.

Tadi ke pasar, get myself a piece of salmon fillet and tuna steak. Nak buat sushi!! Tapi, nasinya salah buat, maka terlebih manis daripada masam. I left some for my housemates. I don't think they'll eat raw fish.
By the way, the fishmonger is cute!! I guess he's around 15 (well, I look 14 :b). He's blond, wearing a hat, and always smiling. Hehe...lama rasanya tak mengorat orang. Muehehe..
It's rare for me to be attracted (a while) to white (and younger) guy.

I noticed lately, I haven't read books for years. And last Wednesday, I browsed over Amazon, searching for any books, or novels. Then, I finally bought two books, which both are the complete works and stories of William Shakespeare's and Holmes'.I used to have them before, just selection of stories. But, I don't know where they go. Mak dah buang kot...

Reading is fun, as I remember it used to be. I used to have this book, which the language is something I believe, is old. About Tun Perak. Bahasa tunggang terbalik. Tapi dah hilang. Emm...mak dah buang juga kot......

No comments: