Friday 8 May 2009

Watching Movies

Yesterday I went out to city center and dropped by at HMV, got myself two sets of DVD boxes, which are collections of Indiana Jones and Pirates Of The Caribbean. Both cost me £30, with total of 6 movies. I'm not really an Indiana Jones' fan, but I used to watch one, which I don't know the title, and I like it. And, for Pirates Of The Caribbean, my friends told me the first one is good. I never watch any.
I also thought of buying Lord Of The Rings collection too, but maybe another time. Well, I'm not fond of watching, but shopping. Hehe..

So, first I watched Indiana Jones & The Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The story is so-so, but the special effect is quite good, considering it was around 1980's. Klasik habis!!
Then Izat came to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean : The Curse Of The Black Pearl. I should say, it was good. I like (not love) Jack Sparrow. Sengal!!
Lastly, I watched Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade. This is the movie that I'm searching for. The story is about the cup that Jesus Christ used for the last supper, and Indiana Jones had to get for it in order to save his father, which was shot by the bad guy.

So, three movies in a row, for today. I never watch anything this long. It really steals my time. But the first plan is to watch Nang Nak. I never ever watch this film. It was released in 1996, if I'm not mistaken. I found one in Amazon, but I'll wait for the price to drop. Hehe..

No comments: