Sunday 13 March 2011

Guys

Well, I just thought about this. I used to be a very open person, too open. I mean, the extent of physical contact between men and women. I was not very feminine before, some of my friends even said 'Eh, kau perempuan ekk?' as if the 'tudung' I wore means nothing. I thought, the meaning of freedom, it was kind of..... normal. I was okay (and am still okay sometimes) going out with guys, just only two of us, or with many guys. I never thought of.... worried to be touched, or even sexually assaulted. Actually, I didn't really mind. Not that I allow such thing, but I guess, I was really open at that time.

And sometimes, I think I love flirting. Hehe...
Yeah, I am no beauty. But I'm still a woman. Even unattractive a woman is, she still have some kind of attraction a man cannot deny. Haha!

So, what about that?

I just thought, that the guys I thought are friends, even unintended they are, they have lots of chances to get on me. Got what I mean? But until now, I am relatively save.

And I'm kind of thinking, it's like a miracle. You must have heard stories, or watched videos of how some unfortunate girls being raped and recorded, by their own trusted friends. And you know, at this moment, I am very fortunate to be saved from that kind of incident. Just imagine, having videos about you, lingering around on the net, and imagine the faces of the people who watched the video and knows you. How can you step out of your house anymore? How can you face the world?

You know, you can be very thankful when you think back of what you received; good or bad. Everything is a bless.

And you know what, I think I need to fix my mind again.

No comments: