Saturday 21 May 2011

Fun Night

I went out with friends this night. We ate and laughed a lot and then eat again then laughed until we drop.

Sometimes, I just think, where am I belong to? I mean, should we stick to someone or a group? Or
can we just go around anybody without to stick to a specific someone? But I know, I'm not a friendly kind of person and have lots of friends. So, I always stick around to the same people or group, or in most of the time, alone.

And sometimes, I do think that I'm disturbing, sneaking in somebody's group. I always feel, I shouldn't be here and with them. I should..... just be alone.

It is difficult to accept that someone accepts me. It's weird, to have a bunch of people around me. Even if it is fun to have them around.

I might leave slowly. I know, not all are pleased when I'm with them. So, 'menarik diri dan pergi' is the best solution.

No comments: