Monday 16 May 2011

Teacher's Day?

I don't celebrate such thing. Even Mother's Day or Father's Day. It's just a symbol. Nothing more.

Nothing wrong, in the other hand. It depends on how we perceive the celebration, the remembrance. And also what we experienced in life.

I hate teachers. That's my emotional statement. That statement is based on what I went through my life as a student, dealing with certain teachers that are not even qualified to be a teacher.

As a child, I was truly hurt by some person I called adult. Let it be anyone. Because, as we look around us, there are so many adults who are more childish than the children. The selfishness, and the superiority they think they are compared to us young being makes me want to beat them so much, to the extent to kill them.

But as I grow up, even there are still many adults (oitt!! you are one of them already la...) who are not fit to be an adult but still looking down on us; I learnt that no one is perfect. And no one is similar. Some people are easy to deal with, some are not (I'm in the second group). So, even if they are sucks to the max, they are still somebody who the young ones should respect to.

And yes, not all of my former teachers are irritating. Instead, lots of them are very nice, funny, cool, etc. So, jangan sebab nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.

To all my teachers, the ones I love and the ones I hate, Happy Teacher's Day.

No comments: