Tuesday 7 December 2010

Risaukan Perkara Remeh-Remeh

Really, I appreciate all the times I am at home. Strengthening bond with my family members this time is the best since ten to 15 years back. Benarlah, manusia semakin dewasa, semakin matang. Yesterday, I was telling Kecik the stories about me, Mak, Angah, Dekli; years before. How were we used to be. And I realised, that I was very foolish. All the things that I did, the rebellions, arguments etc; they were childish things. Well, some arguments have good reasons, but all of us have change. And I think, I am having my best moments with them.

And one thing that made me realised, is when I observed Zakwan. He's going to secondary school, he thinks he is big enough now, getting angry at nonsense things, likes ordering people, etc. I think, I was like him. And when I see myself inside somebody else, I feel ashamed, I feel stupid, I feel that how wrong I was, and I regret it.

But, people says that the cleverest people is people who make up for the mistakes they've done. As long as there is time, there is time for us to change for good. Everyone makes mistakes.

So, dude, wake up!! This is the reason for what happen in your life, so that you learn. Really, experience is the best teacher. And I am very thankful of what happen in my life, even the darkest moment, when I forgot about Allah, about sins, about akhirah, about hell; and I am thankful Allah doesn't let me lost for the rest of my life.

Now I was thinking, any bad things that I still do, I should try harder not to do them anymore. And really, if we do good deeds, people around will be influenced by us, via versa.

Thanks a lot, ya Allah.

No comments: