Thursday 2 December 2010

Sudah Masuk Disember

Masa cuti, dua minggu, rasa macam sekejap saja berlalu. What did I do these two weeks? Jogging, bersukan, menjahit, catching up with the three CSIs' series and House and The Biggest Loser Asia, sleep my heart out. And as usual, my actual plan for the holiday hanya berusik sikit saja. First is to complete my MQA filesssssss, and reading. I want, at least to finish reading the Muqaddimah by Ibn Khaldun, translated one of course. But I think the files completing is the most important one and I need to read the related books first to make the notes and the ISLs etc. It is like learning all of that again. It sucks actually. Who likes learning at the age of mine?

Talking about age, I am kind of tired of answering my grandma's questions of how old I am now and when will I get married. And once, she told me that I am old. I mean, not that I'm going to be already menopause at my wedding day. I'm not really that old yet.

And it is now December. And it will be 2011 in a month time. Masa berlalu sangat cepat kan? And I will be on my third semester. Sometimes I do miss the semesters in Cardiff Uni, masa memang tak sedar sedang berlalu, about 3 - 4 months for a semester? And now, even if the semesters are half longer, the work is triple, maybe four. It is tougher taking a degree in Malaysia, where little and sometimes nonsense things count. I hate it, but I love being here.

And now it is about a month before the break ends. And I need to work fast.

Now.

No comments: