Friday 31 December 2010

Welcome Year Two Thousand And Eleven

AlhamduliLlah, thanks a lot to Allah, for being able to live yet breathing in peace today, and this year is at its end today.

So, usually at the end, we look back and check whether we achieved or not what we had vowed(?) at the beginning of this year. Most of the people have their own target or maybe pledge made at 1st of January each year, as we call as 'azam tahun baru' in Malay.

Some people doesn't really care about this thing but I believe it is crucial especially for people who are in a transition period of their life, or maybe for those who are turning a new leaf.

So, this year I want to turn as much new leaves as I can. Life will be more challenging, and I don't want to be disturbed by personal things so much till I can't give out what is necessary for people around. In short, I want to get rid of some small bad things which I believe is wrong.

credit: http://www.raretreasures.ca/family.htm

I am excited for the time to pass but I'm not very happy to think about what will come along. I think I am afraid of the future, and I am afraid that I might fail again.

Anyway, that is life. Expect the unexpected, be open-minded, be patient and fair and just.

Welcome year two thousand and eleven.

No comments: