Tuesday 4 January 2011

First Day At School

Hehehe.. macam budak sekolah pula rasa. Anyway, this year I think might not be that bad. But I am so unfortunate (in the other hand, might be fortunate as well) to live separately with fellow classmates. Why did I say fortunate? I was told the 'unusual activity' at their block is far higher than this block which I am living now. So, that is the sole reason I guess. They can take care of me, but not at all time. Last time I can't sleep for about a week because I felt there was something watching me all the time after the incident.

So, today will be the second day. We are suppose to wear t-shirt today. Guess what, I can't remember when did I take out my t-shirts out of the bag. So I have none now; I'll borrow one from my roommate.
I heard last night that we will have class this Saturday and next Saturday to replace for Chinese New Year's holiday so it will be a week instead of just 2 days.

Bila nak jadi sibuk ni?

No comments: