Tuesday 11 January 2011

Oh, Master Holmes...

Another three series to finish. Why, I am too lazy to do all the tutorials and ISLs, but I filled up the time unusually by reading a book. My first attempt to read the 1408 pages of the whole collection was around two years ago when I bought the book. And then I stopped until the last end of year holiday. After four novels and two series from the collection, I think I need to reread them another time, because I seem to forget what the cases are. But maybe later. I want to read Shakespeare's next, which I believe that's the hardest since the language used is very old and my English is very limited.

Oh, I've become a book worm.

Siapa-siapa yang masih berada di UK, boleh tolong hadiahkan belikan Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets please...
American version sangat tidak seronok untuk dibaca.

No comments: