Saturday 15 January 2011

Berhujung Minggu Di Maktab

It has been some time since I last spent the weekend in maktab. Usual way is at home, with my parents, which at this moment, which is around 8 am, teasing my sleeping little sister so that she will get up. I'll pinch, or whisper, or scream, or pour lotion or draw pattern on her body with an eye liner until she got angry and cry. Hehe..

Well, morning is great! Especially on weekend. I realised that when I stopped sleeping after subuh, some months ago. Not many people around, the chirping sound of birds, a slow tune from someone's radio, the coolness of the air, the fogs at the nearby hills, everything is perfect. That is the advantages living far from town and not in a busy neighbourhood. If not what you'll hear is the rambling from the old folks gathering around gossiping. Hehe...

Anyway, today seems to be a great day to start with. Someone told me, if you started your day positively, insyaAllah it will be for the rest of the day.

You know, I'm drinking coffee! Last time was around two weeks ago. I'm kind of scare of the after effect, which will result me lying all day on bed with cold sweating hands and legs. And actually, coffee is kind of good substitute for nicotine whenever I can't handle the abstinence anymore. I always make my coffee strong. Very strong. Hoho.. I miss the Upper Crust at Birmingham New Street station which we always stopped by and buy a cup of coffee when changing train there.

But really, I badly want to smoke. It has been half a year, more than that since I have my last. That time, I think I'm going to get crazy to stop smoking completely. Well, I'm not proud. I just want to tell you, it is very very hard to stop when you start. And it is very very very hard to stop doing what you love. I stop because I know I am getting very unhealthy now, because I know I need to drop as many bad habits as I can, and because Abang doesn't want me to smoke anymore.

Sometimes I think I better not to change into me today, so I can still be a 'kutu'. I miss the old me. Really.

No comments: