Thursday 20 January 2011

Good Teachers

A good teacher, can make us feel very happy to go to school. I have several teachers that I simply love and remember.

1. Cikgu Azlan

He was my teacher when I was in Year 1. I didn't remember what he teaches, but what I still remember, he also taught music. He always have this keyboard, which he will play and let any of us to come to front and sing whenever he thinks we need a break. That was in 1993, in SK Batu Talam, Raub. I don't know where he is now, but just hope someday I will meet him again.

2. Puan Liew

She was my Form 5 addmath's teacher. She was strict. Very much. But somehow, we all found out that the way of her strictness was very funny. And she really was a very good teacher. I really score well in my addmath, thanks to her.

3. Puan Kat

She was my English teacher in college. She was frightened by all of the students. During my first day in class, which most of the members are national and state's best students and use English as their first language, I was scolded because I was too scare to speak in English. I will embarrass myself for sure. But later, I found that she was very nice, interesting kind of person and friendly. I became to love going to the class. Note that she is the only teacher I didn't skip her class during my college time. First of course I was scared at her, and second, I was eager to be in her class.

4. Professor Mauskopf

He was my tutor in Cardiff University. He never taught any of us, I think. But I really like him, because he knew how lazy someone can be when we have no interest in what we are doing. He told me 'I didn't go to class too for some time. One day I went, and it was actually exam. But the difference is, I got high marks', referring to me because I didn't go to class either but I don't get good marks except for my maths.

It is really kind of him to bear with me with my poor English.

For the rest of my teachers, not that I don't love you. I do. But I might not remember some of you, I really have some memories which I already lost. So, I'm sorry.

No comments: