Monday 24 January 2011

Old Pal

I was looking at some of my old friends profile. Most of them are doing great. I just have a short chat with my close friend in primary school, named Deborah Jancey. She is now in her final year in medicine, will soon be a doctor. No, I don't regret at all for not following Mak's wish of to be a doctor, because I don't want to. Yes, if it was destined for me in medical field, I just wish I can be a forensic, because that is what I initially want to be. But I think I better playing with numbers rather than human anatomy.

Other than her, another old friend, named Esther, also in her final year in medicine. She was among the best students in school during our time. Yeah, it was usually between Esther, Andri and me. Andri is now in the US. I'm not sure what she is doing now, but I know she is doing fine. It looks as everyone is fine, other than me. And they are still contacting each other. After primary school, I left to a school far away from them. I don't know what my feeling is now. Jealous, maybe. And regret.

But if I didn't go to Clifford, I might not meet all the great people that have been in my life; the Cliffordians, KYUEMians, friends in the UK, Firdaus, Amin, Asri, and the most important, Abang.

Allah's plan really is the best for me. Even though it seems that I'm left out now, but I've learnt a lot throughout this 20+ years. And I am what I am now. And I actually am doing fine too. Maybe I have too much different path compared to them, but it doesn't mean that I'm a loser isn't it?

I just hope we can be so close as we used to be.
I think I'll spend the rest of the night trying to remember my childhood moments. (^_^)

No comments: