Thursday 4 June 2009

All The Things Come Back At Me

2, 3 days back then, I always have a little conversation with him. He was one that I used to fall in love deeply. Even just for a while.

He's a nice guy, and the most handsome guy that I used to be together with. It's a shame, just to let everything go. But it's a must, because I want to choose the best for me. It's not going to work if I just consider other's feeling only. It's the matter of my whole life.

Actually, I'm worried, and sad when I see him gloomy and not feeling good. He used to be a happy person, and always teasing people, with his words and charm. He used to be friendly. But, after many things happen to him, I feel guilty because I'm also contribute to that.

I hope, he will be as what he used to be. I want to see him smiling again.

No comments: