Tuesday 16 June 2009

Pagi Selasa Yang... Agak Lapar

Emmm..... I made another box for my cassettes, that makes three in total. I burned lots of CDs, so need more space to store.

Well, just received another 'trial' CD, this time is Venom - The Seven Gates Of Hell 1980-1985 Singles. Ahh.. the lyrics are... you know, but the music is still a bit mild, for me. Layan jugalah. Few days back then, I feel like listening to metal songs more than ever. Sekali sekala. Kiranya telinga aku dah boleh terima lagu bahasa omputih dah la.

Actually, Izat and I applied for part time job, in Islamic Relief charity shop. But not confirm yet, as the person in charge haven't reply the text Izat sent yesterday yet. But Izat decided to go and just check for herself, while me melepak dalam rumah and waited for her to come back and bring a disposable BBQ set home. Hari ini makan ikan bakar!!

Yesterday, when we went to buy fish, I got scolded by the fishmonger, because I touch the fish. Garang sungguh. I just want to check whether the fish is fresh or not. Huh!!

Emm.........

No comments: