Monday 1 June 2009

Need Hangers!!

Suddenly I realise, aku ada banyak juga baju yang sepatutnya digantung, but due tu insufficient place, aku banyak lipat. But then, my wardrobe macam dah sendat, and I need to rearrange everything. And at my mom's home, my clothes are as much as many as I have now.

Well, not all are my clothes. Some are my friends', and Mak's and Abah's, and mak and pak sedara, and even from my younger brothers and sister. Mine have as old as 9 years old, saiz aku tak banyak berubah, dan tahan lama bila aku yang pakai. Aaa.. some of my track suits and t shirts rosak bila dapat kat adik-adik aku, and mak. So, it's not the fault of how old the clothes are, or how cheap they are, or how long you haven't got new clothes that you have to wear the same clothes more regularly, it's the matter of taking care of your items.

Emm.. maybe another reason is adik-adik aku growing rapidly. Three of them are larger (taller and bigger) than me, and one is catching me, another one.. well, we'll see in five years time.

I'm sleepy, and my room is such in a mess, and clothes bertimbun atas tilam. Arghhhh!!!!

I think I'll drop by at Pound Stretcher tomorrow after exam, and Sue Rider. Got to check the new stock. Hoho..

P/S : Sue Rider is a charity shop, selling used clothes, toys, novels, videos and home accessories.

No comments: