Tuesday 16 June 2009

Sangat Chomel!!!

You know, I went out with Izat yesterday. We went to the market, and bought fish and some veges. Then suddenly we thought of going to the first floor of the market. I never went upstairs.

The first thing that I saw, was LPs. A lot of them. Luckily I'm not really fond of LP. So I just went pass the shops. Also I saw lots of CD. I thought of checking on them, but there are too much. So we just went on.

Then there are restaurants, and a tailor shop, then we went pass pet shops. First, there were fish. Small ones. Cute though.

But, when we went pass rodent's pet shop, we stopped. I shrieked, when I saw those hamsters. Super duper cute!! I always want to have hamsters. And then when I saw those tidy heads poking out from a hump of threads and wood pieces. I went crazy just because of that.

I really..want..one.

I am still shrieking while looking at the pictures of hamster in Google. Ahh.. kuatnya nafsu!!



Look!! How cute it is...

No comments: