Monday 8 June 2009

One Time When My Head Is Clear

Haha.. I feel.... a bit lightheaded now. Yalah, tak fikir benda-benda mengarut lagi, buat seketika. My thoughts is filled with sorts of happy and relaxing things. Like... I want to sit at the backyard, dazed under the bright hot sun, with a glass of cold drink, listening to music and relax myself for a while. Or, playing in the water, having a picnic by the river, with my family, and having barbecue. Or maybe just sit in front of TV, watching movies, and having ice cream or cakes. Or maybe surfing through the internet, download some albums and listen to them while reading mangas, treat myself with one or two..ehem. I'm changing to Malboro. Huhu..

I want to eat, rice. And I want to cook, I already defrost the chicken, but they said they want to cook. And I left them. So, when I went downstairs, about an hour ago, they are still there. So I just pretend taking out my milk in the fridge, and a bowl and a spoon, then went back to my room. Ahh.. having so much people sometimes is troublesome. I just feel awkward. Not their fault, mine. I can't really live with lots of people. I really changed. But, I guess they are feeling awkward too. As I am, they speak to me without looking at me too. Hoho.. Intense rasanya.

I thought of preparing surprise goodbye present. And, I already thought what I want to do. It's impossible for me to leave without a trace, but leave unexpectedly should be okay. (^_^)

No comments: