Monday 28 June 2010

2 AM

Sudah tidur tadi. Lepas Isyak. Sangat penat mengemas. Dan tak siap pun lagi.

I just wish I already finish my study, am working, already married and got a son. That is everyday dream, but the number of children increases each year.

I chatted with Yan yesterday. She will return to Malaysia on 20th July, so as Husna. And will go to the maktab at Johor in August. I told her about the hectic life they'll have, and she told me she already been warned by our seniors. But they'll be in maktab only for a year. And they'll start working right away. That will be next year, and next year I will be in my second year. Great........

Kadang-kadang rasa menyesal balik semula ke sini bila tengok kawan-kawan all are in their last semester. Well, some already work and getting married and got children and car and house etc. Not that I want to say their life is much happier or easier, but everyone got a target. And I am left behind.

Well, need to accept everything positively. As I told Yan yesterday, 'it's okay cause I will go out to work when I am matured enough to face the possibilities, plus I will already called 'puan' when I start working.'

Weird enough, aku rasa impian jangka pendek aku dari dulu lagi adalah untuk kahwin semasa belajar. Mungkin sebab all this time I just want to stay at home, jaga laki and anak and watch them grow. That, I consider, is the best thing in life. Since I was too young before to get married, I don't think my parents will say no for the next few years.

I think I'm obsess in getting married. Haihhh...

No comments: