Tuesday 1 June 2010

A Bit of Photography.

I know I'm lousy in photography. But still the interest in it keeps me going on. I never satisfy with the photos I captured, so I kept on browsing over others' work.

I just having fun looking at sunset's photos in Flickr. They are cool!! Certainly taking photos during sunset needs longer exposure. So, tripod is needed. I wish I have one. Hehe.. not that I'm going to sea side anyway. But, the photos are really nice, and I need to work a lot more to capture much nicer photos by my own.

I told myself a lot, to study about the function of the camera. No, I don't really know the functions, even I am using the camera manually. Usually, I set the setting by trials and error. So, I always take lots of shots over a single pose. Not to worry though. But not knowing how to work it out, seems one of the obstacles of not doing it right. Isn't it?

As I looked around, I found myself with regular objects, and regular sceneries. How can I change the regularity into something nice? Well, we tend to look closely at something unusual rather than things that are too common for us.

Being creative is not me. But I love the beauties of the world, everything made by Allah, are all too beautiful. So, photographers especially need to expose that beauty to our very eyes. Beauty that cannot be explained with words. Praise Allah for all the nice things you see, because He's The Greatest of all Who Creates.

No comments: