Monday 28 June 2010

First Day

Tidur. Period pain.

Balik kelas. Sambung tidur.

As I opened my email, I saw this face yang dah lama aku tak contact. Is a friend, dikenali di Lagendarock Online. Baru berumur 18 tahun. I think we know each other when I was 19. That was, 4 years ago. Wow, lama juga ye.

Well, he used to tell me he wants to be a music teacher. I said, good. Because he knows music well, and he can play guitar expertly.

And when I saw the KPLSPM list Ija asked me to print, I just wonder, how is he right now. I just hope he'll get what he dreamt of, and hope we'll meet someday.

Okay, another mumbling about the first day. Penat. And I never think any lecturer will come and teach. But one did showed up. Good, I was bored to death. And seems it will be a nice semester with chemistry. Last time I learnt chemistry was in college but just for a while before I dropped the subject. And I didn't do well in SPM either, so might be tough for me.

Selamat datang semester kedua.

No comments: