Wednesday 1 September 2010

Gua Mengantuk dan Serabut!!!

First of all, is about the school. I'm okay with the teachers, their help in my work, but I'm not sure whether is compatible with my work or not. And how am I going to make the teacher aid stuff, because they already have the thing and I just need to conduct the activity. That is number one, and that will be on Thursday morning.

Second, I just remembered that I have that MAB assignment and I haven't do anything yet, even reading. Well, maybe I can start by writing the procedure of the game. That should make everything easier.

Next, the LB, the puppets!! Well, that can be done next AFTER the MAB.

What else?

Oh GOD. Once I think about work, I really feel lost. There are too much to do, including the preparation for Eid.

Memang serabut. 3 weeks, they should extend the time.

No comments: