Thursday 2 September 2010

My New Sweety

I bought a new laptop. AlhamduliLlah, got enough money for that. Just to make everything easier, and make me less tired bringing heavy laptop to class almost everyday. I got myself an Aspire One for RM1299, with Windows 7 (I just hope to get my Vista Home Premium back!), a free USB fan and mouse. Well, I haven't use mouse for a year. And I felt awkward using it now.

I made a post some time ago about me ranting to have a new laptop. I bought the one that I wrote in there. But there was no red coloured one. The shop just got black and pink. And I agreed at once to have the black one. No way I'm gonna have something pink, something that I'm gonna use everyday. Heheeeee.......

My comment about this laptop is, well the good one is it is small and lighter, because it is small. It is thin, well, of course will result in no cd player. Not a problem at all because I don't need one. But installing programs will be a problem; I need to do all the installing before the holiday ends using Mak's laptop.

The only thing I dislike is Windows 7. Maybe I never use it before, and I like Vista Home Premium better. I got the installing cd, but I'm not sure whether I can use it again or not because I already register it to my old laptop.

And I feel awkward about the keys. I need to press them wholly, and that makes my typing slower. And I kept hitting the = button when I want to delete something. The backspace button is too short. Well, that makes sense because of the size.

Above all, I like this laptop. It's nice. And I promised not to do any electrical experiment or modification on my laptop anymore. And I promised not to let it open for a week or so non-stop. And I promised not to surf inappropriate stuffs anymore, again, forever.

Semoga dengan kehadiran ahli baru, gua rajin belajar lagi, dan tak buang masa, dan be someone nice.

Okay, let's start with the assignment........

No comments: