Saturday 4 September 2010

It Hurts

My head is still hurt. It has been years, each time I cried, or depressed, my head hurts like hell. All the veins popping out, and I thought it is the sign of migraine. Well, maybe worst.

I rethink, of getting help from a psychiatrist. But, I have no idea where to start. I checked the Malaysian Mental Health Association website, and there is only one place to go which is in Kuantan. There are also one session each month in other hospital in each district, but you have to refer to the hospital, make an appointment, and that takes time.

Why don't they have at least a small clinic in each district? In this country where lots of incidents, murderers with mental problem which increase each day, why don't they make a permanent place where we can go?

No comments: