Tuesday 7 September 2010

Menanti BEAR Pulang

To those who don't know, Bear is a nickname I gave to my sister. Hehe... another nickname present in this house is Kecik, which I call my smallest sister with, and Kiah or Zakiah (Anas 999), which refer to the same person, but used by Bear. Okay, Kiah or Zakiah might be a common name, but her actual name is Nadhirah. I have no idea why she called her Zakiah.

So, Eid is coming, PBS is done, assignments waiting waving frantically for me to sit and do but I am so busy apart from headache which attacks me almost everyday. Well, as Bear is going home today, I might have a chance or two to do AT LEAST the 'theoretical knowledge' for the practical report. And, the PUPPET!! What am I suppose to do? Make a story and just do a simple puppet with socks? Well, that seems a good idea.

Why they give us lots of work for a week of holiday? It is just a week of holiday; no one will have a chance to do work a week before Eid. I'm not super human. And PBS week is not a holiday.

What to do. Work is work. It will never end. Until death.

So, starting end of last week I made some cookies. And just finished one this morning. And I successfully tidied up this room (which may be 'berserabut semula' after this as I brought up the printer and such). Imagine a room two third of the hostel room (in Afzan), shared by three person, and another room with the same width now is shared by....let me see...3 - 5 LARGE GUY; you'll never find a 'warmer place' on Earth full with love and hugs. Hahahahahahaha.... The rooms are never tidy, and I always give up doing so. What's the point when you don't even have enough space to sit let alone to put the stuffs you got.

Not that I blame my parents for the small house. Just... keep the things to the minimum (say that to yourself dude!!). Well, good thing that 3 of us live outside and come back just during holiday or weekend.

Mak is cleaning the lower floor right now. There are rats living on the ceiling. And one died recently. One, I met a maggot under on the long chair under the stairs where the rat rot. It was fat!! Well, you don't need to say about the smell. A living stack of cells are rotting. What else can you say?

Actually, in my opinion, poison is better to kill rather than using traps. It is more effective. When I was in UK, I lived beside a box where water and gas pipe are in there. And rats (in my case mice) usually use pipes routes to go around the house. The box was just beside the bed and I made it as a table to put my alarm clock and bedroom lamp. And I always see tiny tails poking out of the box, the sounds they made etc. A guy from the pest control put some packets of poison paste through each holes in there, and the problem solved. At least in my room.

But most people doesn't like using poison. That is just because the rats can die anywhere, at unreachable places and you can't throw the body out of the house. And when that happen, you just have to bear the unbearable smell and maggots coming out of nowhere. Well, so far I am okay with that. But not my mum.

So, that's about rats. What else eh?

Talking about Bear. Angah will fetch her today, with Dekli and Hafiz. They'll go to KL, go to Damansara to get her, then 'awek Angah', go shopping, and return home. Oh, Angah-wife-to-be is from Raub, lived about half an hour from here. One thing, each day always in news, stories about accident. It is really common in Malaysia. Not going to say much, but I think it is rare to find one in UK. There might be accidents there, but not so easy to find one even during festive time. Can I say that our people is lack of carefulness? Or maybe rude? Or maybe think that a life means nothing you can make a new one anytime you want (that might be a reason why people kill babies nowaday)?

Please, I hope everything will be alright. I don't want to lose anybody, anyone wouldn't want to. People out there, drive carefully. If you badly want to die, just die by yourself. Don't take others with you. They have family, they are needed by their family. If you want to go, just go. (Well, sounds like I'm talking about myself here).

So far, Eid Mubarak everyone. Be happy during the day. Praise HIM a lot, because He is the only one who deserves all the praising. I didn't reach my Ramadhan target, unfortunately. I call that, a feeling of difficulties of going to mosque. It is out of laziness. It is different.

Anyway, EID MUBARAK!!

No comments: