Tuesday 2 February 2010

Dreaming About Having Babies

Day dreaming, actually. I've been dreaming of having children, since I was 19. Nope, early 18.

Is it fun to have children? Based on what I've seen before, most mothers in my family complain about their children, 'They are like this, they are like that, they don't know how to do this, they cannot being counted on this thing, etc'. But when you want to know whether you mom loves you or not, wait till you get sick, or in trouble, or when you rebel against your parents. At that time, they'll show and tell what they really feel.

So, as the conclusion, parents in my family tend not to show their love. Sebab tu budak-budak buat hal, nak perhatian.

The morale value is, be nice to your family members, especially your children. They are very sensitive. They have no one, except you. If you don't want to listen to what your children want, they'll find another person, usually of different sex. And, don't be surprise if one day your 15 years old daughter comes to you and tell you she's pregnant.

Me myself, sometimes afraid of thinking, how will my children grow up? Can I be a good mother, after all I do for them? Will they be happy with me?

No comments: