Thursday 11 February 2010

Nervous For Tomorrow

Will bring back printer, that thick file, a bundle of A4 papers, reference book(S), laptop of course, some clothes etc.

As I said to Abang just now, 'Actually, I don't feel like to ask you. I can carry the printer on my right, bags on my left, laptop on my back, menapak to the bus stand in front of the maktab, then take a bus to Lipis, then go home by bus.'

Then he said, 'Ye, Abang hantar. Support duit minyak ye.'

Taktik berjaya!!

Almost each time, the week before the holiday, I feel so anxious, nervous, worry, happy, low motivation to go to class, excited, blur, and at the last day before the holiday, I don't feel like going home.

So, what is the plan for tomorrow?

First, go to class. Got class just for the first session, then assembly. After that, go back to hostel, eat lunch, packing, waiting, loading the things into the car, go to Lipis and got me-self an earphone and coloured papers and cellophane tape, then go straight home.

At night, maybe do nothing instead of the plan to study and make notes and print the notes and put in the thick file. But, as Bear surely at home, I might not even touch the laptop. Well, might be, because Hafiz (my cousin) is staying at my home right now, and I don't want to bother me-self wear properly at all time so I might be in the room for the whole week.

THAT is the plan, but I never follow the plan. Lack of discipline, actually.

But, to go back to maktab, kena hantar lagi (^_^). Because, I still got the printer and bag and bag and laptop and books AND I want to buy a new radio to play my cassettes and cds. Oh, also a small book shelf. And more clothes.

Macam nak pindah betul. Oh ye, nanti barang shipping mungkin sampai dalam hujung bulan ni. Yeahhhhh!!!!

Bilik ni bersepah sangat dah. Bakal bersepah lagi nanti. Sangat hepi dengan bilik yang bersepah. Hehehe...

No comments: