Wednesday 10 February 2010

New Layout

Blogger now has pages!!! So I added one. And will added another one, for a new, more serious but still funny MinahRok series. I already wrote an introduction and half of chapter 1, but I considered to rewrite the series, by changing the introduction and situation.

I already made a header for the series blog, but since I can add page in here, no need for me to post the series in a separate blog.



I wrote an entry yesterday, but unfortunately blogger doesn't save it automatically. A bit disappoint actually. But, I don't think I need to be upset, because I still have lots of things to write in here. (^_^)

So, Chinese New Year is coming. Meaning, a week of holiday!! Not yeay, but aisehhhh.. because got a tutorial and INTEL work and research to do.

Oh, I feel a bit better today. My throat still sore.

No comments: