Monday 1 February 2010

Lab Report

Sains dan lab report memang tak dapat nak dipisahkan. Itu sebab aku tak minat sangat eksperimen ni. Kalau buat eksperimen tak payah buat report tak boleh ke?

I have 3 reports to do. First is about basic needs of plant. Second is food test and the last one is about cells.

I have to pass up first and third reports tomorrow. Got questions to answer too.

Still remember when I was doing experiments in Cardiff Uni, I never answer the questions given. The real reason is I didn't know what the heck is going on. Semua benda yang dibuat tak dapat nak di-register dalam kepala otak, thus make no sense.

Tapi, as I googled, I found out that the experiments that I am doing now basically done by elementary students in the US. Hehe...

Budak-budak boleh buat. Takkan aku nak mengeluh pula.

Bila nak belajar physics?? I hate this biology thing. Berserabut.

Next semester belajar kimia pula. Emmmpppphhhhh...

No comments: