Monday 1 February 2010

Headache

Sangat bagus, kepala sakit tapi relax saja layan lagu black metal. Rasa macam sangat mild pula musik ni. Kepala masih lagi berada di awangan, mungkin. Tipulah, takkan high sampai dua hari tak habis lagi. Bukannya drugs.

So today I woke up early despite of sleeping at 3.30 am. That's a success. Hehe..

Today, we have motivational talk in class. About choices in our life. It is common, and we often have the time, when we need to make choices. Let it be simple thing such as choosing our dish for lunch today, to the complex ones such as choosing what course should we take after we finish school.

For me, it is an old story, choosing course, I mean. I never get what I want in choosing what I want to do after school. I regretted lots and lots of times of the life that I am now. Because all I met were failures, heart broken and sad episodes. I even considered my life is over.

The thing that changes my belief is when I meet something that fancies me, my new me. IF I didn't go to UK, I will never be like I am now. I will never have a life which makes me more matured. I will never have these experiences in facing difficulties, and live in a harmony and problem-free life.

As I said earlier in my previous entry, life is not life without problem. Thus, I am happy the way I am now, because I've been through something not many people have been through in their life.

What I've learnt in this horrified years, is be thankful of what we are now. We might have mistakes which we can never repair, but the most unfortunate and stupid ones are the ones who still go on with old life and give up making good progress. It is never too late, even your sin is too big anyone can imagine.

No comments: