Monday 20 July 2009

Emosional

I just, feel too emotional, especially after reading the story of Marwa Al-Sherbini who was stabbed numerous times in a court in front of everyone, and they ignored, just because she wore hijab (tudung). Too tragic, when we Muslims, being treated like terrorists, uncivilised people, just because we obey and protect what our religion told us to do.

Plus, me myself nowadays, got lots of ups and downs, regarding aurat. True, in certain point, I feel like, it's not cool wearing a hijab. But, in the same time, my heart is torn between what I want and what Allah told us to do and not to do. We know what we want is wrong. But one side is much heavier than the other, and it's like, driving you mad. I always thought, what should I do?

I am angry, when people not covering their aurat, or as if they are covering but when it comes to myself, I feel.... what should I do?

When it comes to serious matter, I can be a very perfectionist one. That hurts my head a lot.

No comments: