Monday 20 July 2009

Polaroids. Anyone?

I never ever see a real polaroid camera or photos in my life, and don't really know the differences between photos developed from films and the polaroid photos (except for the size and shape of course). I mean, look at the photographs from years of 70's or 80's. They are not like nowadays photos which are brighter and the colours are more enhanced, also the images are sharper.



So, I found this one cool entry fromLENSA.CO.UK (link), where a software converting digital photographs into polaroid photos, also included.

I did a test, and look at the difference, not much eh? The original one was taken in 1987-88.



There are just a slight difference of the colours, I think. And nothing more.

And these are among my recent photos, using a DSLR camera, together with the polaroid ones.






Cool, isn't it? So, if you would like to have a little classic touch for your photos, check out the link given above, and have fun experimenting your photos.

No comments: