Sunday 7 November 2010

Begin To Appreciate Microsoft Word

Well, I found out that pdf version of documents are not really cool, just some days ago. Well, apart from not able to highlight the interesting or important part, it can't be read like a reader, I mean, like a book.

And, to my surprise, I never found that Microsoft Word is some sort of trendy application to use. I mean, it's just used to type documents, mostly are my homework and assignments (maybe that resulted me in not favouring it). But nonetheless, I am not a gadget freak (I like them, but never to the freak level). So, I just found out that Microsoft Word can be used as a reader, even not effectively as e-book reader which can be get easily nowadays, but it makes my laptop as a very useful tool.

Well, I know I've been writing about my laptop since I bought it, but seriously, I never thought it will be useful more than surfing the internet and playing medias only. Well, seems that I really not using my money properly before.

No comments: