Monday 1 November 2010

Exam Stress

I'm supposed to read about the coming paper but ended up reading one of the Harry Potter's books. I have no intention of studying when all I see are theories. Why should we memorize those theories since when teaching, we are suppose to apply the theories rather than listing the definitions, concepts and all? I mean, implication in class is the best question, or maybe opinions on how should we apply those theories in class to give up the full volume of the students' potential? Or maybe some 'high-level-thinking' type of questions which we need to analyse and make the best decision we could think of? Or describe a game which might in case helps a lot in presenting the topics to be taught rather than boring lectures?
I mean, questions which really give out new ideas and in a way exposing us to the real world of teaching.

But all I see are straight dull questions, which needing us to remember the facts despite of applying them.

I really not good in memorizing things. And to read such a book in rush is not a good way of absorbing the facts written in it. And I'm not in a mood of reading such heavy content book. Despite of not feeling well several days before, I feel like to give up and just leave it all to 'luck' to determine.

Okay mari baca dan buat tak tahu saja kalau tension sekalipun. Lepas paper ni nanti enjoylah sekejap sebelum datang semangat nak study semula.

No comments: