Monday 8 November 2010

Multiple Intelligent

I was reading about multiple intelligent and decided to do a test to know mine. Well, I can guess which one is the major but then, a person can have many multiple intelligent, and might have several intelligence which are work together equally. So I 'googled' multiple intelligence test, and decided to go here:

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/index.htm

to take the test. And below is my result.



Obviously I am kind of intrapersonal, which means, I'm good with myself. I have clear vision of what I want to be, what I want to achieve and good with self-reflection. Well, that's according to the theory.
I don't think I am a kinaesthetic person, because I am a very weak person, physically. Maybe I tick the answer wrongly. Who knows.
Next is about visual/spatial. I'm good in imagining things, day dreaming; that's in daily life. What about learning? I easily draw conclusion by looking at diagram (usually in experiments, which actually pissed off some of my mates because I don't read the instruction thoroughly and kept whining about how late they read :D).
After that, is linguistic. Of course I am, if not, how can I write so many entries in a day? Well, that includes intrapersonal too, but I can write, can't I?
And last but not least, music smart. Emm, I can't compose a song, I can't play any music instruments, but I am good in distinguishing what musical instruments are used in a piece of music, well, usually.

What about the others?
I'm not really into nature, but I love being in nature. I mean, look at a wide green field, everyone loves it. The soothing colour and the smell of fresh air.
About logical, I'm not really like puzzles. I actually hate it because I have to use my brain too much, but I love maths. And I never got so much satisfaction in studying other than solving complex mathematical problem. Hehe...
And lastly, I am very poor in public. I rarely talk, I like to think about something else when I'm in public, prefer to do something on my own, and really, bad in communication.

So, that's mine. Would like to try too?

No comments: