Wednesday 3 November 2010

Great Voice

I was watching Susan Boyle in Youtube, in the matter of fact. And I really astounded by her voice, which is totally contrary to her appearance. The video I watched is from Britain's Got Talent, where there she made her first appearance in public nationwide.

I'm not really interested in that kind of music, but changed my mind when I listened to Note To God by Charice. Well, great voice by those kind of singers, changed my view to Western singers which most of them sell the songs together with their sexual appeal which is actually really disgusting.

Reality shows are too much currently, most of them sucks. First check, should be to the appearance. I mean, look at the artists. You need to be beautiful, handsome, trendy, cool, up-to-date fashionable. And less people are really showing off their talent.

It is something given by Allah, and should be appreciated by all. By when we see some nonsense idiots on stage, not even spreading inspiration or anything good, I only saw audiences with admiration of fantasies of popularity and fanaticalness towards their 'idols'.

Ain't it?

No comments: