Saturday 12 December 2009

I Don't Know The Right Word To Put In Here, But This Is About Marriage And Complains, And I Think My Gammar Sucks This Time

One day I had a chat with my sister, asking about her boyfriend, after tired of listening to her mumblings of how handsome he is, of how she loves him so much and so does him, etcetera etcetera.

As she is going to finish her study and starts working at a young age, I suggested that she should get married right away. Why should wait when you have the one that you really want?

But I'm quite surprise when she said no, telling me that she's too young to get married.

And suddenly I remembered several friends of mine told me this when I said I want to get married as soon as possible : You'll lose your opportunity to enjoy your life. You'll have to stuck with your husband, and can't go out without his permission, and....... that's not fun.

Does marrying really chain you that you cannot do anything, and does it really makes you suffer? So, does that means your parents suffered when they get married and having you around?

After quite a few incidents happen to me, in relation with my plans to get married, this topic really makes me sad. Of course I am. I've been denied times, and my parents hate the guy that I like, and everything seems like a complete disaster when I lose the thing that I treasure the most, and still being denied, why should I keep calm when people especially women think that this wedding thing is just a piece of crap?

How can you just being lovers without intention of getting married?

Does carier women really need to put aside the need of having a family, and building it when their menopause is around the corner?

Frankly, I received these kind of advices from almost everyone. It really stressed me out, and my emotional level will be at its peak.

I'm now, need to do my degree again, and it will take 5 and a half years. By that time, I will be 29. That's not a small number. Not for me who targeted to get married before 23. I will be soon, but I'm still alone.

It's so lonely in here. Let me have someone please.

No comments: