Sunday 6 December 2009

Sahabat Lama

Browsing over Facebook, and I found lots and lots of old friends. From school, and college.

I was an annoying girl back then. I really was.....am.

Proud of myself, unaware of others' feelings, like to do things in my way ONLY, never listen to others, and the list goes on.

Plus, I have some bad habits that are difficult for me to get rid of. Aaa.. these things are a bit personal to put in here.

At the same time, I do feel that I am not a good person, compared to what I look like. The confidence that was there, has been washed away by guilt. I was not as strong as I was before.

When I meet someone from my past, I feel terrible. I'm afraid to face them. Even not in the real world.

So I keep myself out of reach. Maybe that's the best reason of me being less friendly.

I'm in pain.

No comments: