Wednesday 16 December 2009

Mungkin Hanya Luahan Semata

Duduk berfikir, apa sepatutnya benda yang harus aku buat setiap hari? Bagaimana sebenarnya kehidupan yang normal, bagi seorang wanita khususnya?

Fikir-fikir, some people did complain about me not as other girls around my age in the family. Who cares? I believe I am right.

I did something, that I am truly happy with it, and the guilt seems is going away. True, we cannot change everything on the spot. We just need to do it step by step. Well, I do think I need to learn to be more patient.

So, the third thing that I want to change now is, JADI RAJIN!!

That's the hardest part. Abah came home at 9PM yesterday night, and found nothing to eat. Mak is at rumah Wan, and it is just me at home, and I'm the eldest daughter. If Mak is not at home, I have to replace her doing all the work. I didn't even went to the kitchen to prepare something for him. Maybe he was too hungry that he didn't even cook but bought instant noodles, and that's his dinner. Sori Abah....

So, that's that. Jadi rajin. Emm, kena buang sifat orang bujang yang tak kisah makan apa pun and bilik bersepah macam mana pun etc. You are a grown woman now dear. Haihhhhhh~~~

No comments: