Tuesday 16 March 2010

2010

Dah lama berlalu, Januari 2010. Sekarang dah pertengahan Mac. Dan rasa sedikit terfikir, teruja, terkejut, ter... apa-apa sajalah, bila melihat perkembangan rakan-rakan. Seems that it was so long ago, since I finished school, finished my A-level, went to Cardiff and experiencing many types of things. It was just some years ago. Some good years ago.

Sepatutnya, peningkatan usia harus selaras dengan kematangan kita. Sepanjang usia kita, belajar mengenai segalanya, yang tersurat, yang tersirat; realiti dunia tak memampangkan dirinya untuk kita ketahui apa yang sebenarnya berlaku. Tapi kita kena cari, kena fahami, ambil pengajaran dan elakkan apa yang patut kita elakkan.

At first, I thought I was not okay for not having much desire to eat or having favourite food, or to get a good job, or dreaming of having a certain type of man to be a husband, or certain type of car or dream house, not have much desire to get more money than everybody else does, not having desire of travelling when I had the opportunity and money, not trying to get the best things in the world, to get the most desirable things which some people even making them the target of their life.

All of the thing, I just want a quite life. And that's all. And that thing that I want most, I never get it. And the things that I don't really care did come over my face and I just let it slipped away.

How fascinating.

And as I got older, I think back about myself, I believe that whatever other people wants, got nothing to do with me.

I do remember, someone told me that I am 'qualified' to marry a doctor, at least, as I have good education, good brain and I'm not that bad looking; but I refused, and stepped down.

And some people told me, that I am supposed to dream to have big cars, big house, with a maid, and I do not need to work hard; just relax and let people do the work for me, cause I have money. So, the main point is to get rich, and you can be like a king.

Some people even suggest, 'kejayaan di dunia', as we all said in our prayers daily, is about what I said above.

Most people got it wrong. I know it is wrong.

Seems like I'm accusing people. Not really. It depends on what you want to do, what you want to have in your life. Life is never a bed of roses. It will never be.

As we are all going out of our comfort zone, don't let yourself strangled with the wants of others. Let it just be you, what you want to be, what you would like your life to be, and work that out. You need not to be trendy, or ought to do what you 'suppose' to do; we need not to follow the pattern all the time. We got brain, we can think; we have feeling, we can feel.

Sesungguhnya aku tinggalkan kepada kamu dua perkara, yang sekiranya kamu berpegang teguh dan mengikuti kedua-duanya, nescaya kamu tidak akan tersesat selama-lamanya...

No comments: