Thursday 25 March 2010

For The Last Time

Today is the last day. And in these 5 days, I always got to relief the last classes. And we (me, Kimah and Sya) always got this one class, which is the worst class in the whole school. Still, I feel that that class is the best. They are the best teachers to me.

And today, we got to relief from after recess to 3 pm. And for my last class, there were just two students. The rest went back, skipping class. A bit disappointed, because I hope to see this one student, should I say, my favourite one. But on the other hand, teaching two students in the last class of the batch is like heaven. You'll never feel that kind of peace if the register is full.

So, that's that. And I did think I don't want to go back to maktab. Ahhhh, kelas ganti menanti. And I already feel happy going to work everyday, even most of the time I want PBS to finish early. I feel lost, now. I'll miss the kids, the naughtiness of class 4N students especially. It's such a wonderful experience.

I have such a good time in SK Hamzah 2. Well, let be it is among the best school in Kelantan. I never have any opportunity to meet up with the best class or the best students anyway. And during 3 out of 5 days in here, I were sick. It is still one of my best experience in life. My first time in school. (^_^)

No comments: