Friday 5 March 2010

Cross-Country

A fun morning, I should say. With the aerobics. Fun songs, and steps, and air. Not so hot as it usually is.

I passed out half way during the cross-country. A bit embarrassing actually. Because I don't even run. I just walk.

A good evident in showing I am becoming more and more weaker. I hate this.

Then I spent my afternoon wondering in bed, reading Harry Potter. After three hours sleep, I feel a bit refresh. No longer feel nauseous, and the thump on my head disappear.

So, now I am trying to edit my TITAS essay. After that, maybe a round or two at pasar malam. I've been dying to eat fried chicken and fries and some nuggets or fish balls maybe. I just feeling I want to have Western food right now. Not pizza, I hate pizza. Wish this place got a kitchen where I can fix my own supper. Always feel hungry at midnight.

Angah's at home now, he got two days off. And after that he'll start his work, will be sent somewhere in the country. Might not see him much after this. Bear also coming home, Angah fetch her at her college just now. It's not fair. They'll spend their weekend together and I'm here. Maybe I can force them to come here and visit me. It's just an hour from home.

Now it's 7 o'clock. I need to text Bear to come here. Maybe I can bribe them with KFC. Hehe... (^_^)

No comments: