Wednesday 17 March 2010

What Do You Feel......

Now? Stress!!!

I was doing FPM draft for PBS, and it sucks!!

Well, should use much polite word, but that really portrays that thing. Well, as I looked at the leaflet given, seems there are too much things to cover at school. For example, other than recording the responsibilities of the administers at the school, we also need to check the facilities at the school, for example library, field, labs, etc. Also, to check (and sketch) the school organisation, the school plan, mural, quotes, classrooms, curriculum and co-curriculum, teachers' record books etc.

Well, as a teacher-to-be, I need to know these kind of things. But not that lot. I mean, I'm not a school regulator to check thus explain why this school has no computer lab, or not-much-equipped science lab. I think the tasks are a bit out of bound, but nonetheless, need to be done.

This entry is just about complaining of the tasks for coming PBS. Well, this is my first time. Never have any idea that teachers need to do this kind of thing to be a teacher. Seriously, when I did my degree, all was about studying about mechanics, electromagnetism, dynamics, astrophysics, waves; all about studying (and for me, worth knowing). But when I go to IPG, I learn about children psychology, how to teach children, Falsafah Pendidikan Negara, Perkembangan Kanak-Kanak; all are totally different from what I've been through before. Well, all are worth learning too; you might not know how to understand much about teaching if you don't know all these. But I can say, it's a bit shocking for me. I've been in a totally different world now.

Teacher is no easy job. Seriously. Sometimes, I do regret getting this job. I prefer being a geek, all time with books, need not to care much about applying them except on exam papers. But the reality is, there's no way back. Well, it's still okay. I still can go on with my life. I just need a bit more time to adjust myself.

When's the exam eh?

No comments: