Sunday 21 March 2010

Nighty Nite ~~

So, it is night already. Need to get up early, will go to school at 6.40. And Sya already reminded me 'kalau lambat, tinggal!'. That's her dad's policy, and he's the one who will take us to school, so kalau lambat, tinggal!!

I just hope, 6 days to pass as soon as possible. And let BIG pass as soon as possible too. I want to have a relax weekend. Maybe spend time with my family, or Abang. He told me, he was doing extra overtime today. Ha!! Maybe he is worried as I told him some guy asked me seriously to 'be friends' with me. Siapa tak sayang bini oiii.. oh, bakal bini.

As I think over again, 6 - 7 years passed so quickly now I think it is time for me to have my own family. So, another 2 or 3 years will not be a big deal, hopefully. I just jealous with some most of my friends, they easily go through their degree and then get married, even before they finish their degree. Well, different people have different challenges in life. So this is mine.

Okay, out of that for a moment. I am supposed to do the draft for FPM, but it's late, and no one will be fresh reading about Malaysian history, about how Falsafah Pendidikan Kebangsaan was made, the tragedy causing it to be made, etc. I was reading about 13 May tragedy (after about 'Malaysian Malaysia'), and I am dead sleepy now.

So, nighty nite everyone. Have a nice day!

No comments: