Wednesday 31 March 2010

Nothing Specific

I have nothing specific to write in here. Just a brief note about what happen today. Well, the most important one is ANGGERIK DAH ADA AIR!!

Seems I need to reconsider my plan untuk balik kampung. I already sent that yellow book for permission to go home. Well, as I am going to go out this Sunday, not a problem to drop by home. Kadang-kadang tengok kami ni macam agak funny, seems like husband and wife, hantar wife balik rumah mak sekejap, then bawa balik semula. Hehe.. Even brader guard maktab ni pun anggap macam tu juga. No comment.

I realise that I need to eat a lot since I went back from PBS. I couldn't get enough energy by eating once a day. Need to have extra supplement, at least some sugar. Surprisingly, I felt very weak this morning while I was doing science experiment. So I went to canteen and get myself a can of 100plus and some sweets. Just some preparation IF I really am going to faint.

So that's that. I want to continue doing my PKK assignment. Daaa...

No comments: