Thursday 1 April 2010

A Nice Start

I woke up late today. Terngiang-ngiang suara Ija pagi tadi masa tersedar tidur 'Dah pukul 7!!!??'

Got up and pray, then iron the baju kurung for class. As I was ironing, I got a text from Abang, praying that I will get a cheerful and blessed day today. I said thanks anyway, remembering that I am already late and unfortunately I forgot to do a homework that should be passed up today, and will do a presentation that I haven't read much. Not a blessed day, should I say.

So, as soon as I finished dressing up, I head to class without waiting for anyone else, took out an A4 paper and started working on the homework. While I was doing the work, my classmates arrived, and one of them (Penolong Ketua Unit who happens to know lecturers' business; whether they are coming or not ie Janna) told me that all the lecturers that supposed to teach today will not come because they need to observe the practicum students somewhere else. I was stunned, and feel really thankful to Allah. Seems that today really IS a cheerful and blessed day.

So, all along the morning, I was doing the homework and continue my assignments. And thanks dear for your prayer (^_^)

No comments: