Thursday 8 April 2010

Of Assignments and Workloads

Hehe.. I still got time to write an entry in this blog. The last one was on Monday, and it has been 4 days.

Specifically I am talking about my classmates; all in a rising up stress as the deadline is nearer each second, and each second is priceless. So as mine. Nahh, I played a lot.

So, I haven't start the Science assignment; nearly forgot actually. But a bit difficult because we need to do in group and it is kind of 'menyusahkan' to meet up and do the work because we need to assign a specific time where all of the members are free, and I am the only one who have no 'jawatan'. So, another three always busy and have meetings, another work to do, going somewhere etc.

I already did a quarter of both FPM and PBS assignments. So, that's that. And we all got time until Monday next week. (^_^)

Next will be Bina Insan Guru (BIG) for 4 days.

Next to the next will be EXAM!!!

Semester 1 is going to the end.

No comments: